Hi everyone! These past few days have been so hectic; starting Uni and moving into my new flat as well as buying everything I needed and organizing all. But here I am with the first proper post - finally!
I decided to share with you my all time favourite blushes.
1. Tarte amazonian clay 12 hour blush in the Exposed I would say without a doubt this is the definition of the perfect blush for me. It's described on Tarte's website as a "nude pink" with mauve hues in it and I think this blush is perfect for all year round regardless of the season. It's the perfect blush for any eye look/makeup look you are going for and it pairs nicely with any outfit as well.
Since this is a matte finish I find it to be pretty easy to apply and not to go too overboard too fast. Such a classy colour perfect for everyone and a staple in my makeup collection.
2. Benefit Cosmetics Box o' Powder Blush in Rockateur I'm pretty sure by now everyone is aware of the existence of this beauty. Benefit cosmetics absolutely killed it with this product. Starting with the packaging which is the cutest powder box in my opinion, to the actual blush. It is described as a "provocative rose gold cheek powder" and the description couldn't be any more suitable.
It is a true rose gold colour and once you apply it to your cheeks and the light/sunlight hits you the gold specks in the powder glisten beautifully giving you the nicest glow.
3. Nars blush in Douceur Nars is a brand which I'm quite fond of their products, specially their blushes. They have amazing pigmentation (sometimes I need to be really careful when applying), they last for hours and have a big variety of colours to choose from - I need them all!
One of my favourites they have is Douceur. This blush is described as a "soft pink brown". I would say this is comparable to Exposed but with more hints of brown in it. When you see it in the pan it does not look as much but just wait until you apply it to your cheeks.. It warms them up in the best way possible and it's the kind of blush I would use everyday for any occasion. Just stunning!
4. Nars blush in Sin The next blush is also from Nars. Sin is a blush that holds a really special place in my heart because I think this colour is completely beautiful and iconic.
It is a "cool berry with golden sheen" and it is the perfect epitome of Autumn. Its golden sheen gives your face a very attractive glow and I specially love it when its combined with that natural flush your cheeks get after you have been out and about all day in the colder months but feel free to rock it any season you want.
5. Nars blush in Madly See? I did tell you I love Nars (ha!). Madly is described as a "shimmering tan pink" and its earthy hues make it an absolutely stunning colour on the cheeks. You could use it as a very natural flush of colour on the cheeks or build it up and get the most out of the shimmering payoff.
Even though I prefer using it in spring/summer to give my cheeks a sun-kissed healthy colour it is a blush that if paired with the correct makeup look it can transition into autumn/winter. I would consider this shade as one of the most iconic blushes from Nars and a must have for everyone.
There you have it girls, my favorite blushes and recommendations. Thank you for reading me!